Remastered for 2020
Component Families are literally the building blocks of any Revit Model. In this course you will learn everything you need to know in order to create your own complex, parametrically driven Component Families. Every stage of the process is explained by both written article and narrated (HD) Video Tutorials. Upon completion of this Course you will be able to create any object you can envisage, as a Revit Component Family.
- Includes over 40 HD videos explaining every step in detail
- PDF Tutorial Sheets to accompany each Unit
- PDF Ebook of the entire Course, for your future reference (to download upon course completion)
- Includes free Learning Support– on the BIMscape Forums
- You will have access to all material in this course for life
- The Course starts on Monday 14th December, 2020– and is rolled out over 4 weeks.
- Two Units (Videos and PDF Tutorials) are released each day over the Course duration
- You can join the Course at any time (even after it has started) and access released Units as many times as required
- The Videos and PDF Ebook are your to download and keep
- You do NOT need to access the Units each day- they will be there for when you are ready to learn
- An online Support Forum is available throughout the Course (and after you have finished it)- i n order to address any questions you may have.
To really unleash the full power and potential of Autodesk Revit, you need to be able to create your own Component Families. Families are literally the building blocks of any Revit Model. In this Course, you will learn everything you need to know in order to create your own complex, parametrically driven Component Families.
In order to provide adequate personal support for this course, availability is limited to 100 places until the next session (next year)